LATE BLOOMING NINJA PRESENTS: NINJA BASICS: AN INTRODUCTION TO WOMEN’S SELF-DEFENSE
(No previous experience required)
The Ninja Basics class is a fun and interesting introduction to the world of women’s self-defense. You’ll learn effective fighting skills, and in turn get to know your inner ninja! Increasing your knowledge of self-defense will help you gain greater self-confidence and self-esteem. It’s also a great way to help you manage and possibly decrease any feelings of anxiety and fear that you may have in your daily life.
• We'll explore the roles that intuition, fear and verbal techniques play in self-defense strategies
• Basic Strikes, Blocks, Kicks and Self-Defense Techniques
• Everyday Weapons and How To Use Them
• Defense Against a Knife or Gun
• Defense Against Arm Grabs, Wrist Grabs and Body Holds
• Everyday Safety Tips
• You'll learn that your body is equipped with a built-in arsenal of weapons, always at your service!
• The class is taught by a female martial artist (Shodan: 1st Degree Black Belt)
• Class size is limited to 8 women so that you’ll have more personalized instruction
Cost of class: $60/per person
Suggested Age: 16+
• DISCLAIMER: Because this is a personalized class, we may end up spending a little more time on one subject or technique and not get to every item on the above list -- but we're sure gonna try!
Advance registration is required. Please visit www.latebloomingninja.com/classes